Video tutorials are a great way to jump into the Nova platform. These tutorials will walk you through the basics of Nova, including basic system dynamic models, agent-based models, and NovaScript.
- Tutorial 2a: Simple Population Model
- Tutorial 2b: Density Dependent Growth Pt 1: Logistic Growth
- Tutorial 2c: Density Dependent Growth Pt 2: Discrete Density Dependent Growth
Submodels and NovaScript
- Tutorial 4a: Introduction to Agent Based Models
- Tutorial 4b: Visualizing Agent Location with the AgentViewerX
- Tutorial 4c: One Dimensional Agent Motion
- Tutorial 4d: Two Dimensional Motion
These tutorials can also walk you through some fundamental system dynamic and agent-based models as well as the basics of the Nova platform. There are also notes on various live tutorials.
Component and Plugin Tutorials
These tutorials focus on specific components and plugins in the Nova environment. The flexibility and versatility of these components and plugins are essential for building powerful Nova models.