Frames, Menus, Toolbars, Pallets
From Nova Documentation
In this section we explain each element of the Nova interface.
Nova has two frames, as shown below.
- a. Toolbar
- (discussed below)
- b. Simulator controls
- Sets the time parameters and runs the simulation; see Program Execution.
- c. Programming Pane
- Used for specifying global variables and functions; for submodels, also used to specify Properties and Methods.
- d. Model Canvas
- Design platform for component-based models.
- e. Dashboard
- Contains controls and visualizing elements for use during simulation execution.
- f. Console
- provides interactive access to the Nova runtime interpreter.
- g. Capsule set
- lists main and submodel capsules used in this project.